It is currently Fri Jun 23, 2017 11:10 pm

Contact Us | All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]

Welcome
Welcome to RM4x4.org

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is absolutely free and no we do not share your e-mail address without your express consent.

Post subject: Re: CB Antenna
PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2017 8:32 am 

The piece I had was like a 3' or 6' length... I'm trying remember if I got it from like a Radioshack or good old Amazon.
There is also the HAM Radio Outlet in Denver off of Yale and Monaco? Or there abouts they might have short lengths. Or a full length if you want a spare, but that's be a lot of cable to deal with just to hook into the meter.

Post subject: Re: CB Antenna
PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2017 4:07 pm 

shortround13 wrote:
The piece I had was like a 3' or 6' length... I'm trying remember if I got it from like a Radioshack or good old Amazon.
There is also the HAM Radio Outlet in Denver off of Yale and Monaco? Or there abouts they might have short lengths. Or a full length if you want a spare, but that's be a lot of cable to deal with just to hook into the meter.

Yale and Monaco is the wrong side of Denver for me! Lol. It would probably pay for itself in lack of frustration and saved gas to just order online or go to Radio Shack! :yeah:

Contact Us | All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]