It is currently Fri Jun 23, 2017 11:11 pm

Contact Us | All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]

Welcome
Welcome to RM4x4.org

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is absolutely free and no we do not share your e-mail address without your express consent.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 733 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 70, 71, 72, 73, 74  Next
 Post subject: Re: Totally off topic
PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2017 7:15 pm 

Highscores: 4
Have you been thinking about another recession? This might help for something to keep in the back of your mind.

One reason I mention this is in case you are thinking on taking on significant debt. This is a dangerous time to do so.

We're due for another recession and here's a graph that makes it easy to visualize where we are in the cycle.

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2017 12:47 pm 

Anyone noticing the absurdly fast growing trend of Jeeps with no back tire? It's pretty much confirmation to me that no one is actually offroading their Jeeps that much anymore, despite having those expensive offroad tires I'm really jealous of and need. Lol

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2017 5:09 am 

Highscores: 1
Got a job interview next Friday. I doubt it will amount to anything but it would be a big jump in position.

Toytec 16" coilovers with Tundra Bilstein 5100s, Light Racing UCAs, Alcan Orbit Eye Leafs with 12" Bilstein 7100 short Bodies, 6" Shackles, ARB rear locker, 33x12.5 Duratracs, CBI sliders, Bushwacker fender flares, self made front bumper, M8000, Vision X 6.7" lights, full skids, Inchworm dual case setup - 15º clocking

Glen wrote:
I bet if I had those khaki's and those shoes I'd have to fight off the lust crazed women.

Rick wrote:
While you all experiment...I'll drink a beer, but I'll watch with absolute intrigue.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2017 6:29 am 

Sweet, Lump! I just started my new job and am hoping it will help me get what I need to get out on the trails properly

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2017 8:37 am 

Lumpskie wrote:
Got a job interview next Friday. I doubt it will amount to anything but it would be a big jump in position.

Within the same company?

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2017 11:25 am 

shortround13 wrote:
Lumpskie wrote:

Within the same company?

It's with a company down the street, called Symbotic. We'll see if anything comes of it.

Toytec 16" coilovers with Tundra Bilstein 5100s, Light Racing UCAs, Alcan Orbit Eye Leafs with 12" Bilstein 7100 short Bodies, 6" Shackles, ARB rear locker, 33x12.5 Duratracs, CBI sliders, Bushwacker fender flares, self made front bumper, M8000, Vision X 6.7" lights, full skids, Inchworm dual case setup - 15º clocking

Glen wrote:
I bet if I had those khaki's and those shoes I'd have to fight off the lust crazed women.

Rick wrote:
While you all experiment...I'll drink a beer, but I'll watch with absolute intrigue.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2017 11:05 am 

Happy father's day to all the dads out there.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2017 12:11 pm 

shortround13 wrote:
Happy father's day to all the dads out there.

Happy Father's Day to you too!

Glen wrote:

Rick wrote:

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2017 5:26 pm 

Happy first day if summer, everyone!

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2017 6:27 pm 

Highscores: 4
Is that why it's so hot? I was wondering.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 733 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 70, 71, 72, 73, 74  Next

Contact Us | All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]