It is currently Mon Jun 26, 2017 6:10 am

Contact Us | All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]

Welcome
Welcome to RM4x4.org

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is absolutely free and no we do not share your e-mail address without your express consent.

Post subject: Re: Camping Saturday June 24th
PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 2:01 pm 

Highscores: 4
I don't know about if Sean plans to camp solo on Friday night. Sean hasn't been keeping up with the thread so it's unclear.

I let Sean know that Drew asked about leaving as a group on Friday so I think there's the possibility that Drew and Gini join Sean and Carissa for the hot springs? It's really unclear at this point. I think Drew might be out of cell service or something because he hasn't responded to a couple of texts of mine for a few days.

I'm still flexible and am trying to keep it that way but at some point I might just make a decision so I can plan the rest of my weekend around this trip.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 5:40 pm 

I think we should plan a meet time for Saturday - as of now, Carissa and I are planning to do the hot springs in the area Friday.

Also planning on hiking the peak, which is only suppose to be 400ft of vertical, bringing a fishing pole to help drink a cooler of beer at the lake, and my 22, since I bought a spinner/reset target!

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 6:42 pm 

If anyone wants to join us at Mt Princeton hot springs, you are free to join!

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2017 7:49 am 

Highscores: 14
My plan is still the same. I'm going to stop by the Toytec event for an hour or two on Saturday, then head to the trail. Should get to the trail head between 2:00-3:00. If you guys are already up there I obviously don't expect you to wait for me. I'll catch up to you either at the camp site or wherever you're stuck shoveling! Ha! Then Sunday morning I'd like to hike the peak before heading home.

I'll have my CB on channel 4 and my ham on MURS frequency 151.880.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2017 8:40 am 

Sounds good Jeff. Since Friday's plans are so nebulous I'm going to default to leaving on Saturday where it won't be such a mad dash to get work done and meet up.

Jeff, how about we meet up at the Aspen Park Loaf N Jug at 1PM?
26067 Conifer Rd, Conifer, CO 80433

Drew and Gini are still up in the air. Sounds like they are plenty busy with the new house and getting the rig ready.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2017 8:57 am 

Sounds good. Let's plan on 1:15 just to be safe.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2017 12:05 am 

Any last final plans? I need to confirm time with Drew, but we are leaving Denver tomorrow early evenings. Ive been looking at other close by trails - grizzly lake looks sweet!

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2017 7:35 am 

rideexileex wrote:
Any last final plans? I need to confirm time with Drew, but we are leaving Denver tomorrow early evenings. Ive been looking at other close by trails - grizzly lake looks sweet!
I didn't think Grizzly Lake was all that fun. After the gate keeper obstacle, it was just a really bumpy road. I preferred Iron Chest over Grizzly lake, but thats just me! So you're planning on running one of those trails tomorrow morning, then meeting up with us on Antero in the afternoon?

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2017 12:22 am 

Sounds like it'll be 2 rigs Drew's and Sean's leaving on Friday and 3 rigs, Glen's, Jeff's, and Sam's leaving on Saturday. I think everyone is due back on Sunday.

Contact Us | All times are UTC - 7 hours [ DST ]